Rotary Club of St. Marys

About Our Club
 
The Rotary Club of St. Marys was chartered on May 25, 1925 and was sponsored by the Stratford Rotary Club. With the help of charter member, John Lind, the first community project of our club was to purchase the Cadzow Park for the town of St. Marys from the estate of John and William Weir. The park officially became community property in June 1926. As part of the arrangement, the children's swimming pool was opened in August 1926. The gift of Cadzow to the Town of St. Marys was to provide a park for the recreation and enjoyment of the community.